New Patients - Welcome!
North Appleton Dentistry is committed to providing our patients with the best dental care in Appleton. We will listen to you and focus on your specific needs. You can count on us to ensure your comfort as well as your peace of mind. At North Appleton Dentistry you’ll be taken care of by experienced, compassionate professionals.
Our approach to Family Dentistry involves a thorough diagnostic exam which ensures the oral health of every patient is fully assessed at the first visit.
Diagnostic exam includes both a complete oral exam and a neuromuscular screening:
- Complete oral exam includes screening for:
- Periodontal disease
- Oral Cancer
- Neuromuscular screening
- TMJ Function
- Headache issues
- 3D x-ray providing unprecedented views of your teeth and facial structure
What to bring to your appointment
First time patients should plan to arrive early in order to complete a patient registration form, or you may print the new patient registration form (Click Here), and bring the completed form to your appointment with you.
Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Your insurance card(s)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-rays from previous dentist, if available