Family Dentist in Appleton
A Family Dentist treats patients of all ages.
It is important to visit your family dentist for and exam and cleaning at least once every 6 months as most dental health issues arise without any pain or symptoms. Once you are experiencing discomfort the needed treatment may become more involved and costly. Regardless if you are in need of a routine cleaning or are having a dental concern we are here to help you and provide the dental care that you need.
Our approach to Family Dentistry involves a thorough diagnostic exam which ensures the oral health of every patient is fully assessed at the first visit.
Diagnostic exam includes both a complete oral exam and a neuromuscular screening:
- Complete oral exam includes screening for:
- Periodontal disease
- Oral Cancer
- Neuromuscular screening
- TMJ dysfunction
- Headache issues
- 3D x-rays providing unprecedented views of your teeth and facial structure
We are pleased to offer detailed comprehensive family dental services to help all of our patients achieve the benefits of a healthy and vibrant smile.
Some of our Family Dental Services are:
- Single visit Crowns/Bridges
- Totally planned implants
- Neuromuscular TMJ treatment
- Digital intra-oral and 3D extraoral images
- Sedation dentistry or Nitrous oxide for relaxation
- Routine dental cleanings
- Periodontal treatment (Bone and Gum Care)
- Oral cancer screening
- Resins (Tooth colored fillings)
- Tooth whitening